McLean County Unit School District No. 5
Schools Face Numerous Security Challenges
• Meet academic needs for internet connectivity while minimizing cyber risks.
• Protect student and staff information.
• Secure district data centers and cloud resources while meeting demanding performance and availability requirements.
• Protect a plethora of devices and operating systems with limited IT resources.
• Enforce various security policies – for students, teachers, guests, and administrators – across a large or geographically distributed school district.