Asia Pacific is one of the fastest-growing regions for Palo Alto Networks, and this month, we’ve celebrated a number of milestones underscoring our commitment to these markets.
Last week, we officially opened our new regional headquarters in Singapore and unveiled a state-of-the-art cybersecurity solutions lab. We also welcomed 150 NextWave partners to our APAC Partner Briefing at Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands.
During the one-day session, our executive team discussed trends, strategy and accelerating growth with NextWave partners in the region. Partners had the opportunity to network throughout the afternoon and attend sales and technical breakouts, including deep dive sessions focusing on the recently launched PAN-OS 6.0 and PA-7050.
We also hosted an award ceremony to honor some of Asia Pacific’s top-performing Palo Alto Networks partners. Here are the honorees:
- Distributor: Westcon Group Australia
- Best Partner: 02 Networks Australia
- Big Deal: SecureWare
- Rookie: Enosys
- WildFire Contributor: BridgePoint Communications
- Subscription Attach: Loop Technology
- Distributor: Transition Systems Pte Ltd
- Best Partner: SingTel/NCS
- Big Deal: SingTel/NCS
- Rookie: Dimension Data (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- WildFire Contributor: NEC Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Distributor: NetFos Technology Corporation
- Best Partner: Sanfran Technologies Inc.
- Big Deal: Macroview Telecom Ltd
- Rookie: Eccom Network Systems Co.
- WildFire Contributor: JJNet International Co., Ltd.
- Distributor: GlobalTelecom Co., Ltd.
- Best Partner: Newen Networks Co., Ltd.
- Big Deal: AhnLab, Inc.
- Rookie: Hansung ITL Co., Ltd.
- Best Partner: Jainam Technologies Pvt., Ltd.
- Big Deal: Dimension Data India Limited
- Rookie: Network Techlab (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Congratulations to all the winners!