Palo Alto Networks’ annual Symphony event is only days away. We are excited to share the latest and greatest in the world of Cortex, as well as industry trends that are emerging on the threat horizon and what you can do about them.
Join us at Symphony 2022, the premier summit for Security Operations, and get in-depth information from our keynote speakers on how to improve your security and how automation is the key in transforming SOCs for a cyber-safe tomorrow.
Keep reading for a sneak peak of some of the amazing sessions we have in store — from our main keynote speakers to our best practices breakout sessions to on-demand deep dives, we have a session for you!
The Cyberthreat Landscape: What’s the New Reality
A Fireside Chat with Guest Speaker Brian Krebs, Leading Cybercrime Journalist and New York Times Bestselling Author of "Spam Nation" and Amitabh Singh, Chief Technology Officer, EMEA at Palo Alto Networks
In today’s threat landscape, prevention is never enough. As evident from recent news reports, breaches are going to happen. What has changed? Are we seeing new attack methods? What is the impact on our defenses? Join us for an informative fireside chat with Brian Krebs on cybercrime and internet security.
An In-the-Trenches Look at Top Security Incidents
Keynote Session with Palo Alto Networks Unit 42 Experts, Ashlie Blanca and Jeremy Brown
Adversaries launch cyberattacks every minute of every day, and some of them succeed. Our Unit 42 experts will walk you through top incidents they've investigated over the past year and provide advice on detecting and stopping intrusions in the future. Our seasoned Unit 42 experts will reveal their firsthand experiences investigating, containing and recovering from damaging attacks, as well as covering topics such as:
- The latest attacks targeting endpoints and cloud workloads.
- An in-the-trenches account of a targeted ransomware attack.
- Effective strategies to prepare for and respond to incidents.
Cortex and the Future of Security Operations
Keynote Session with Palo Alto Networks Executive Vice President and Chief Product Officer, Lee Klarich
Join Palo Alto Networks executive leadership for a discussion on the challenges facing security leaders and our strategy to help your SecOps team do more, better, faster. Get a closer look at the latest Cortex product updates and directions as we pursue our vision for the autonomous security platform of the future.
Best Practices Breakout Sessions
- Zero Trust - Don’t Forget the SOC with Palo Alto Networks founder and CTO, Nir Zuk, as he discusses the vital role that the SOC plays in every Zero Trust implementation.
- Extending SecOps Protections to the Cloud with Matt Mellon, Director of Security Operations, who will discuss how the SecOps team at Palo Alto Networks secures corporate resources across a dynamic and distributed environment.
- A Guide to Threat Investigation, Hunting and Forensic Best Practices with Cortex XDR with Palo Alto Networks threat research experts who will share their expertise and the Cortex XDR-based tips and techniques that every SecOps team can put to use immediately when you suspect an active attack.
- SOAR Beyond the SOC: Practical Automation Use Cases for Network Operations with Cortex Product Manager Brian Miller, as he discusses top customer use cases for leveraging automation as a workforce multiplier for your NetOps teams and see how your peers are leveraging automation beyond the SOC.
- Do You Know if Your Remote Employee’s Network Is Vulnerable? Learn how to gain visibility into their remote employee attack surface and best practices on securing those employees. Join us to learn how PANW customers are leveraging Cortex Xpanse, Cortex XDR, and Cortex XSOAR to discover, evaluate, and mitigate their remote attack surface.
Whatever your security needs or interests are, we have a session for you. Join us for the Security Operations event of the year, kicking off on May 18th (Americas) and 19th (EMEA and JAPAC Regions). To register for the free 1-day virtual event, visit symphony.paloaltonetworks.com.