Palo Alto Networks Ignite ’17 Security Conference kicks off next month in beautiful Vancouver, BC and it’s going to be “totemly” awesome. All this awesomeness may be overwhelming, so we’ve enlisted some of the most powerful guardians from Cybersecurity Mountain to guide attendees through the speaker sessions, hands-on workshops and all the great things that make Ignite the premier security conference of the year.
So, are you ready to meet your security guardian? Take this short quiz and your guardian will be revealed.
Now that you and your guardian have acquainted, spend some time checking out these exciting sessions:
- Securely Enabling SaaS Adoption – A Customer Panel
- Securing the Host for Sensitive Applications: Running Your VMs and Containers Safely
- What's New for the VM-Series on AWS
- SaaS Trends, Threats, and Risks, by the Numbers
- Best Practices for Safely Enabling SaaS Applications
- Azure and AWS Hackathon
- Deconstructing DNS: How Bad Guys Abuse DNS To Avoid Detection
- How to Ensure the Security of the Disaster Recovery Process