Channel Scoop – June 23, 2017
- New CYBERXccelerator Promotion: Attention all partner technical personnel - there are now more ways to earn the XPs (experience points) required to participate in CYBERFORCE, our partner technical recognition program. Partners can earn up to three XPs per opportunity based on their Palo Alto Networks SE peer evaluation. You can learn more on our dedicated CYBERFORCE Partner Portal page. Details, including a snapshot of the partner SE evaluation sheet, are in the CYBERFORCE overview.
We are also offering a CYBERFORCE promotion for advancing to Commander status. The first 20 partners that achieve Commander status in Q4 (by July 31, 2017) will get a free PA-220. Promo details can be found in the Program Overview.
- New Platform How-to Guide: As we continue to build out our ecosystem of Next-Generation Security Innovators, experts at enhancing the platform, we want to enable you to create platform opportunities. So we created a how-to guide to help you more successfully sell our platform. This guide includes a brief overview, customer email templates, a call script and more.
- Looking to Stretch Your Marketing Dollars? SocialWave is a free partner social media syndication tool available to all NextWave partners. The tool is easy to set up and before you know it, your syndication will catapult you to the top of your customers next security search.
- Monthly Technical Updates: These are monthly technical sessions that focus on addressing partner specific questions. What makes this training different is its relevant partner content focus and comprehension exam. We currently have more than 15 sessions on the Partner Portal, ranging from VM-Licensing to Minemeld.
- Mark Your Calendar: On July 7, 2017 at 8 a.m. PST / 4 p.m. BST we will be hosting our next Traps Insight Webinar: How to Defeat Cisco & Cylance. This competitive focus is based on your feedback to help you win more.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.