Sit back, relax and enjoy this week’s Channel Scoop.
- CYBERFORCE Guardian Has Arrived. The wildly successful CYBERFORCE program has just added a professional services component. Partners who qualify for Guardian are trusted security consultants who are certified to migrate customers to the Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform. Find out what it takes to achieve Guardian status. See details in the program overview.
- Manage Network Security. IT teams are stretched to the limit trying to manage today’s increasingly complex security deployments. Learn how a new functionality will scale Panorama to new heights. You can your partners can register September 10 webinar.
- Win and Keep Customers. The Expedition tool is not just for migrations. It is for enhancing security policies, winning customers, and more. Learn about the capabilities and a hear how the tool can be used. You and your partners can register for the August 30 webinar.
- Help Me Sell. Looking for customer presentations or product information? Go to Help Me Sell on the partner portal where everything is always up to date.
- Calling All Partner SKO Attendees. Don't forget to participate in the @NextWavePartner social media contest #SKO19HUNT while in Toronto for the best way to see all the key sites and activities. View details. Good luck!