Happy New Fiscal Year! Sit back and relax while we bring you this week’s Channel Scoop.
- Traps Momentum: We are kicking off 2018 with three Traps items you need to be aware of.
- New Secure Up the Endpoint promotion rewards partner sales representatives for creating and closing Traps deals.
- AV-TEST, a third-party security testing organization, validated Traps can replace legacy antivirus.
- IDC, wrote a whitepaper that examines modern endpoint protection, describing how the evolution of malware has created a need for a modernized approach to endpoint protection.
- Winning with VM-Series ELA: This Sales Insight webinar teaches partners:
- What’s new with the VM-Series ELA offer
- How to deploy (both on premise and in public cloud)
- How to increase the deal size and simplify the transaction
- How to position with the customer
- Promote Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader News to Customers: New partner email assets, complete with co-branding instructions, allow you to quickly and easily inform mutual customers of this compelling achievement.
- Expanding Aperture Capabilities for AWS and Office 365: New Sales Insight webinar educates partners on Aperture’s recently expanded capabilities. During this webinar you will learn about Aperture’s new AWS protection as well as its enhanced Office 365 capabilities.
- Mark McLaughlin: What the Most Progressive Boards Are Doing to Monitor Cyber Risk
What the Most Progressive Boards are Doing to Manage Cyber Risk from SecurityRoundtable.org on Vimeo.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.