Sit back and relax. Let us do the information gathering and give you the channel scoop.
- Building Next-Generation Security Innovators: In his most recent blog post, Ron Myers outlines the specific actions we have taken toward building an ecosystem of next-generation security innovators, experts at enhancing the industry’s first Next-Generation Security Platform.
- AV-Comparatives “Approved” Award: Traps achieves another milestone. AV-Comparatives conducted its first ever Comparison of Next-Generation Security Products and presented Traps advanced endpoint protection with its “Approved” award. To get a better understanding of today’s endpoint market and the significance of this award please read the AV-Comparatives blog. To fully understand the impact of all the recent Traps compliance news, register today for the Traps Unleashed
- [ALERT] Traps Server Pricing Change: Learn more by reviewing the Traps Server Endpoint Pricing Change FAQ on our Partner Portal.
- Making SaaS Security (Aperture) a Part of Every Sale: Our new Aperture Sales Playbook will help you find the ideal customer and have the right conversation so you can close more SaaS security deals. Learn more about Aperture on November 18 at 8AM Pacific by registering for the Completely Automate SaaS Security with New Features on Aperture webinar.
- Understanding the Enemy: To prevent ransomware we must understand the attacker’s tactics. Check out the blog post on Ransomware common attack methods.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.