Did you miss any of this week’s Palo Alto Networks action? Don’t worry – we’ve rounded up our top news and views right here:
- The Unit 42 Threat Intelligence team shared new research:
- If you need endpoint protection for SCADA and ICS environments, learn how Traps can help.
- Ben Rothke reviewed, American Spies: Modern Surveillance, Why You Should Care, and What to Do About It, for the Cybersecurity Canon.
- This week we introduced Cyberpedia, a one-stop resource for today’s cybersecurity professionals.
Have you registered for Palo Alto Networks Ignite ‘17 Security Conference? Join over 4,000 security professionals in Vancouver for the most exciting cybersecurity conference of the year! Take your cybersecurity skills to the next level at one of our many hands-on sessions, including these ones filling up fast below:
- Securely Enabling SaaS Adoption – A Customer Panel
- Securing the Host for Sensitive Applications: Running Your VMs and Containers Safely
- What's New for the VM-Series on AWS
- May 2, 2017
- May 3, 2017
- May 4, 2017
- New York, New York
- May 5, 2017
- Hong Kong
- May 9, 2017