With 17 days left in our fourth quarter and fiscal year, this week’s Channel Scoop will focus on delivering content to help you finish strong.
- A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 6th Consecutive Year: We have a dedicated page on our Partner Portal where you can access the Gartner 2017 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Network Firewalls report as well as a customizable email (add your logo) you can share with customers.
- Why Palo Alto Networks: Sometimes all you need to move a deal forward is a good customer testimonial. Our customer successes webpage provides you with more than 10 customer quotes about our superior security, performance and ease of use. You can also encourage your customer to visit Gartner’s Peer Insights to review individual end user experience with our Next-Generation Security Platform.
- New Virtual Traps Demo Environment: Are you looking for a quick and easy way to set up a customer Traps demo with real attack vectors and real malware? Now you can anytime, anywhere with our new virtual Traps demo environment.
- New Executive Security Lifecycle Review (SLR): Need a summary version of your SLR that can be customized to provide a high-level overview of your customer’s network for your upcoming C-level meeting? The new Executive SLR is what you need. And, you can customize this report with your company logo by clicking the “manage logo” button on the SLR page.
- Only 8 Days Left: The Invest in Your Success, Q4 NFR promotion ends on July 22, 2017. Get 35 percent off the NFR SKU for the PA-3020, PA-3050, PA-3060, PA-5020, PA-5050, PA-5060, PA-5220 and the PA-850.
- Free PA-220: Our latest CYBERFORCE Commander, Sam Reynolds, from Network Technology Solutions, got a free PA-220 for his achievement as part of a Q4 CYBERFORCE promotion.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.