Sit back, relax and let us bring you this week’s Channel Scoop.
- NSS Labs Recommended: We earned a recommended rating in the NSS Labs 2017 Next Generation Intrusion Prevention System Test Report and Security Value Map. Download the report.
- New Requirement for Diamond & Platinum Partners: To maintain Diamond & Platinum status, partners must earn our Traps Specialization by August 1, 2018. Here are a few things you need to know about Traps:
- Winning With VM-Series ELAs (Enterprise License Agreements): There are a variety of new consumption options you can now offer our mutual customer. The VM-Series ELA is an agreement that enables you to purchase all required VM-related licenses in a single agreement, up front. To learn more checkout our Sales Insights webinar.
- Move Customers from Capex to Opex: Customers are finding it much easier to make decisions on near term consumption (Opex) than long term capacity (Capex), hence the massive business workload shift to the cloud. Our new Global Protect cloud service and Logging Service help organizations deploy the security their remote networks and mobile users need, on security infrastructure managed by Palo Alto Networks. Learn more in the Shift Security Spending From Capex to Predictable Opex blog post .
- Only A Few Days Left: Your customer win could make you our next CYBERFORCE Ultimate Innovator, winning you up to $500. Submissions for this quarterly customer success story program are due November 15.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.