Sit back, relax and enjoy this week’s Channel Scoop.
- Why Become Traps Specialized? To take advantage of the deal boost! Only Traps Specialized partners can earn an additional 15 percent discount for any net new, partner-initiated opportunity that gets deal registered and closed by July 31, 2018. Here's how.
- NextWave Recognized as 5-Star Partner Program: For the seventh consecutive year, our NextWave Channel Partner Program achieved a 5-star rating by CRN. It’s never been a better time to be a Palo Alto Networks partner. View the CRN 2018 Partner Program Guide.
- Think Beyond the Point: We must think beyond point products and deliver a Security Operating Platform that just works. Join the webinar on May 3 or 4 to learn how to deliver the pitch and position the Security Operating Platform.
- Traps "Recommended" in NSS Labs Advanced Endpoint Protection Test: Traps achieved a 97.7 security effectiveness score in Advanced Endpoint Protection 2018 test. Find the report, FAQ, video and more that will help you promote this outstanding achievement.
- Palo Alto Networks 2018 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Enterprise Network Firewall: This is a distinction based on verified end-user professionals who submit reviews of industry vendors to Gartner’s Peer Insights community. From performance to services, here’s a look of what some of our users are saying. Read more.